Setup Google Cloud Print API access
1. Visit Google API console, create a new project
To allow access to your Google Cloud Print printers, go to API console click on the option to create a new project in the “Project” menu:
Select “Create project” from the drop-down “Project” menu…
Then fill in this form by entering a project name of your choice (and for the project ID if you want to modify the autogenerated ID)
2. Go settings; manage API credentials
Go to the “Credentials” section (left menu).
Click Create credentials
3. Set up (OAuth) API access credentials
From the “Credentials” tab, click “Create credentials” button, and select the “OAuth client ID”:
Next, give your application a name.
Select “Web Application” from the list of application type(s):
4. Add Details for (OAuth) API access
- Create a custom name
- Authorized redirect URIs: IMPORTANT! From the WordPress GCP Print Plugin Admin Settings Tab, click the copy button,
- Once copied, paste the Redirect URI in the Authorized redirect URIs field.
Select “Create” button.
After creating, close the pop-up. Click on the new Key from the API Dashboard, Select Download JSON
5. Go back to your WordPress dashboard
Click Settings Tab, under section Client Secret, click choose file and upload the Json File from Google API.
After uploading the Json File, click Save Changes. Now the Client Secret is saved.
6. NOW On the Settings Tab, Click Login
7. Login to Google Cloud Print and Click Allow access to Your Google Account.
After you click ALLOW, go to Locations Tab. Click “Add New”, under the Printers section, the printers setup on Google Cloud Print will show for selection.
LET THE PRINTING START!