The POS plugin exists to provide a checkout solution at your physical store. WooCommerce is a leader in online shopping experiences, and we wanted to bring that same ease of use to storefronts. All products sync between your online and physical stores’ POS systems. It allows for product syncing, collecting payments, and more in an organized and up-to-date way.
|Point of Sale POS WooCommerce: A Point of Sale (POS) plugin for the WooCommerce e-commerce toolkit. Sell everywhere. View Feature List|
Multiple User Assignments Add-On
|Multiple User Assignments for the POS: A Pro Plugin Version to Add Support for Multiple User Assignments for the POS as a Cashier and Shop Manager.|
Want to Check Out a Demo?
|Demo Access: Request Access to a Demo Version of the POS. Click Launch Demo on top bar for demo sandbox
Note: Demo sessions last 30 minutes.
Plug-in App Screenshots
After downloading the Plugin in WordPress Admin, Instructions to follow:
1. Go to Plugins section of the WordPress admin and select Add New.
2. Search for “Point of Sale POS WooCommerce” in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
3. Click Install the Plugin, after installation is complete.
4. Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
5. A new menu item will be created labeled POS.