Now you can connect your Google Cloud Print account to WooCommerce orders thanks to this great plugin. This is a great option for users of all technical skill levels. Connect printers from all over the world. We wanted businesses of all types to be able to have access to important printed documents. This is a great option for warehouses, restaurants, retail stores, and fulfillment stations.
|Print Google Cloud Print (GCP) WooCommerce: Easily Add Support for Printing WooCommerce Orders with Google Cloud Print and Print to Anywhere in the World!|
Product Mapping Add-on
|Product Mapping Add-on: Easily Configure Product And Category Mapping to Print Locations for Print Google Cloud Print GCP WooCommerce.|
White Label Branding Templates
|White Label Branding: We Provide an Add-on to remove BizSwoop branding for a white label print template solution.|
Interested in a Custom Print Template?
|Print Template for WordPress GCP Plugin: We Provide a Fast and Easy Service Building Your Custom Print Template.|
Are you a Developer? Check out our developer page for customized templates information.
Cloud Print Raspberry Pi IoT Device
|Cloud Print Raspberry Pi IoT Device: Are you trying to connect a printer that doesn’t have native Google Cloud Print support? or just want a printer in the fulfillment area of your businesses, for example kitchen or warehouse without dedicating a computer.
Our Cloud Print Raspberry Pi IoT device by BizSwoop is the solution.
Only 3 easy steps
Plug-in App Screenshots
After downloading the Plugin in WordPress Admin, Instructions to follow:
1. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
2. Now select from the WooCommerce menu Printer Setting
3. Go to Setting Tab, Copy domain link information and Setup Google Cloud Print API Access
4. Upload the Client Secret File from the Google Cloud Print API, Login to your Google Cloud Print account; it’s now Setup & Ready
5. Simple Instructions to Setup Google Cloud Print API
5. Click the General Tab and Customize Printer Settings and Company Information
6. Click the Locations Tab and Select Printers from your Google Cloud Print Account. Orders will Start Printing
7. If you have any issues contact support